The objective of this project was to create a window display that focused on the use of non-traditional materials, color palettes and a holiday or event. My partners and I decided to focus on Valentines Day. We chose to stray away from the traditional red and pink colors associated with this day. We wanted to use a natural and earth tone color palette to reflect our inspiration, which was nature. The window could easily be translated into the store as an interior display.
- Hanging letters: Handwritten & stained
- Lights: Grapevine balls & string lighting
- "Wood logs": Phonebooks & Packing Paper
- Tree bark: Hand carved cork
- Floor: Stained burlap
- Bought props: oversized cup & decorating balls
Window size: 4'x4'x3'
Project: Window, Moodboard, Process book & 2D Layout
Process book: L'Tanya Bellille