- Islamic geometric design
for the exterior design and engineering industry
- Take advantage of our state-of-the-art technological platform to control Islamic design elements programmatically, allowing to effortlessly incorporate design elements such as lightning, materials combinations or structural components and manipulate them in real-time to achieve the best possible results.
- 19,500 lights in 6 circuits illuminates the design in a true example of a modern interpretation of this art form.
- In this kind of design, we provide blueprints for each aluminum piece needed to build it. We also provide blueprints for the lighting circuits needed to illuminate the design with different colors, respecting the rules of this art form.
- We bring this art form into a digital context in which designers are able to incorporate decorative details to the full range of architectonic elements of a building and directly integrate them into three-dimensional architectonic models, transforming an environment into a spatial work of art, where decorative elements articulate with the building’s structural and functional elements, and all of this accompanied by the appropriate documentation, adherent to international standards of blueprint and visualisation presentation, seamlessly integrated into the project’s natural workflow.
- For this project we designed an interlaced ironwork.
- The floor was designed with a technique called double star, in this case with only two colors.