AS Photography Project
- This project was heavily influenced by an image by Parke Harrison. Here shows my progression to the final image. I learnt new techniques by combining digital and traditional printing methods to produce an image with a unique quality.I began by capturing a picture of an arm using studio lighting.
- I then combined this with another image (a tree) for use as the base image.
- Now came the fun part. experimenting in the dark room! By printing out an inverted and flipped picture of the photo I created a contact print in the darkroom.
- Giving the photo a distressed look.Now to add some colour...
- I used a combination of blue toner and sepia toner, some of which smudged to great effect. I then scanned the final image and sent it off for printing.Thank you.