- I started this personal project in order to make myself see familiar textures in a different way.
The aim of each experiment is to interpret clothes, jewelry, etc. in a fashion photoshoot
with look-alike textures.
- #1 Vogue Russia/June 2008/Adjust Brightness + textures of different candies
- #2 Elle Italy/October 2009/Gladiatrice + textures of metal, brick, forks, knives, etc.
- #3 Vogue Paris/March 2010/page 263 + a cabbage and a sheaf of wheat
- #4 Dazed and Confused/December 2009/Where the wild things are +wood textures and images of butterflies