Eurolite Slate: Environmentally Friendly Rubber Roofing
Eurolite Slate - Black
Enviromentally Friendly Rubber Roofing
Eurolite Slate contains a minimum of 75% recycled content. It handles and installs like an asphalt shingle, and provides the best roofing value available today!
- High Definition Roofing Victoria has been working on installing more Green products with Eurolite Slate, and Euroshield; Eco-friendly Rubber Roofing Products!
EuroLite Slate is backed by one of the best Limited Lifetime Warranties in the business... and transferable too! It is made from over 75% recycled materials, the primary ingredient being rubber from recycled tires. A unique manufacturing process incorporating strict quality control methods results in a superior roofing product with durability characteristics unsurpassed in the industry. EuroLite Slate comes in 40" wide panels, each featuring 4 slate-like sections measuring 10" wide by 7 5/8" high, in an "open keyway" design to replicate the depth and character of individual slate pieces.
- 50 Year Transferable Warranty
- Designed To Be Walked On Without Any Restrictions
- Highly Resistant To The Impact Of Falling Trees and Limbs
- No more Splitting, Cracking, Curling Or Other Surface Wear
- No More Worrying About The Deteriorating Effects Caused By Leaves, Pine Needles, Moss And Algae
- Available In Black, Brown, Or Greystone
Euroshake - Euroshake Rubber Roofing is a recycled roofing system backed by a 50 year warranty. Euroshake looks like a traditional cedar shake roof yet is manufactured from 60-70% recycled rubber.
Euroslate - Euroslate Rubber Roofing is both durable and beautiful. The advantage of this product made from recycled rubber is clear—an average size home keeps 600-1000 tires out of the landfill.