- Entertain the Brain: Learning Through Play
- Entertain the Brain is a game system designed to transform any classroom lesson plan into an engaging, game-like activity. This project included developing and packaging an educational game as well as an accompanying book expanding on my hypothesis. The design of the book, to further push the agenda, is non-traditional and game-like, with interactive pieces and loose cards instead of bound pages. This was created as a graduate thesis at Pratt Institute.
- The Project: Book, Game, and Cards.
- The Book: Interior set-up and History of Educational Games timeline cards.
- The Game: Package set-up, magnetic game board, and game pieces.
- Lessons: Examples of other topics included in the prototype game.