- This project was a 2D representation of myself called "Elements of Me". The project in brief was forme to bring out my cultural heritage and likes and dislikes through any medium of my choice.
I illustrated on a piece of wood using markers. My basic style of illustration was inspired from the "mehendi" or "henna" patterns and Madhubani painting that is practiced in India. There is anoutline of myself on the right, dressed in a sari saying "namaste" which is the Indian way ofgreeting someone. I used different pieces of coloured fabric to create my sari and hair.
- In this project "Elements of Me", I further played around with the elements of design. Out of the seven elements of design- line, shape, texture, space, motion, value and colour, I illustrated 4 of them:
LINE: The materials I used to make this composition of lines were chinese ink,tissue paper and a satay stick.
- SHAPE: The materials I used to make this composition of shapes were a black drawing pen andcut outs of different types of paper- marble paper, handmade paper and glittery paper.
- SPACE: The materials I used to make this composition of space were a black drawingpen, scissors, glue stick and cartridge paper.
- MOTION: The materials I used to make this composition of motion were a black drawing pen and ruler.