- Editorial illustration
'Cartoons' for the Western Daily Press newspaper
- A topical illustration to accompany the national story about cows udders being pumped full of gas to give a fuller appearance in the hopes that it will make their cow 'a winner' in agricultural shows.
- Us Brits know how to have fun come rain or shine - it's usually raining!!! This illustration demonstrates our ability to enjoy the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations by singing in the rain.
- It's been said that there will be sheep, ducks and other livestock at the Olympics opening ceremony. Here's the farmer with his 'starting gun' and some confused-looking athletes.
- No Glastonbury this year but the cows are happy!
- The woman watching the doctors' strike is very confused as she can't read the doctors' writing on the placards - nothing unusual there!
- The illustration reflects the latest bank crisis with the cash machine offering gloomy options for the customer.
- Stonehenge is expecting a revamp of £27million to make it more tourist friendly. The illustration shows the redecoration as something a bit fun and colourful - artistic licence has been used here!
- With all the wet weather Great Britain have had this summer leading up to the Olympics, it looked like the only event that would be able to take place is a duck race!
- Great Britain's Olympic gold success shining like the sun behind Glastonbury Tor.
- Prime Minister David Cameron wants to make sure Team GB's Olympic legacy is not lost for Rio 2016. The cartoon shows how far he is from being able to clear the top of the bar and the caption reads A TALL ORDER?
- University of Bristol studies have shown that if a man witnesses a photograph of his wife and a photograph of his football team being screwed up that his stress levels will be higher seeing his wife's image being destroyed. Showing that most men care more for their wives than their football team!!!!
- Based on the news of Prince Harry's naked pictures emerging.
With the imminent arrival of the Great Dorset Steam Fair which showcases the world's biggest gathering of slow-moving steam traction engines, the caption reads ‘You wait all year for a traction engine and then a hundred come at once’
- A news story about how planes will need to tail-gate each other to save on fuel. A slightly exaggerated image of what it could look like in the sky!
- With the polo season drawing to a close and Prince Harry off to Afghanistan, what will the posh girls of the 'Glossy Posse' do to occupy their time? They've decided to raise money for charity and take part in the Ten Peaks Challenge in the Lake District.
- With the intrusive nature of the paparazzi and the long-range photos taken of Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton on private property, the caption reads ‘Frankly, I think all this talk of intrusion into privacy has gone a bit far…’ with their extra-long telephoto lens'