Eco friendly Logo design
Top 10 eco friendly company logo design ingredients
Did you know that a recent Gallup survey discovered that 94 percent of all consumers prefer to do business with companies that demonstrate that they care about the environment?
A brand or company name instantly communicates the essence of your organisation so it is crucial to get the message spot on.
Attaching a green eco friendly tag to a quality iconic logo design is more than adding green grass colours, leafy embellishments and recycling symbols to the design formula.
What truly makes logo design eco-conscious & environmentally friendly?
There are numerous factors that contribute to an overall green company logo design or eco brand identity. But let’s (for now) leave the bare essential logo design stages aside, here are my ten tips to green-up your business logo concept design.
Top 10 eco friendly company logo design ingredients:
- Think about the lifecycle of your concept design.
- Research your design steps. Where can you save money and be environmentally friendly?
- Embrace an ethical ethos (corporate social responsibility) & make your green efforts sincere.
- Brainstorm and create your designs in an eco-minded workspace.
- Encourage the clients to opt for green and eco friendly solutions during the design stages.
- What impact does the design process (for example materials) have on the environment? Goal target set on minimal.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to the environment in your core brand proposal.
- Leave as teeny ecological footprints as possible.
- Balance requirements with environmentally friendly measures to maintain a sustainable & renewable method of design delivery.
- Think outside the green box of eco ideas; keep up to date with new eco-friendly technologies and ethics from around the world and try incorporating them into your eco logo design concept.