- Eco-Friendly Chinese Take-Out Packaging & Menu
- Focusing on sustainability, this packaging attempts to eliminate the need for a plastic bag.
Published in Packaging Structures featuring the best innovative packaging concepts of 2011. Featured in multiple creative blogs such as packagingoftheworld.com and trendhunter.com.
- Divider is glued to bottom of box allowing for nesting of the boxes.
- STEP 1: Pull upwards and separate the two loose divider tabs.
- STEP 2: Fill with entree and sides.
- STEP 3: Place removable trey atop divider which rests one inch below the box top. Extra thermal insulation and a space where utensils and condiments can be stored eliminates the need for an external plastic carrying bag.
- STEP 4: Close and go!
- STEP 5: For multiple orders, hook carrying strings into the diecut design of the one on top of it. Holds up to three entrees.
- *Silver Local Student ADDY Award, 2012