- In this series of images, entitled Ethiopian RGB, I want to unveil some of the precious colors that shape Ethiopian lands, culture and people, as opposed to the rather common grey preconception of the country. Always in a delicate balance between humble attitudes and arrogant natural beauty, these images also reflect my travel experiences and life philosophy.
- Red - Erta Ale eruptions result into stunning abstract and even spiritual performances
- Green - Ethiopian highlands reflect the beauty of the country and the population care for land
- Blue - A shepherd covered with colorful local clothes seeks shelter at 2500m
- The endemic Gelada loves grasslands; time for a nap on the cliffs now.
- Yellow - A soldier secures the access to the sulfur fields close to the Eritrean border
- White - Lalibela's monolithic rock-cut churches treasure rich traditions
- Black - Kinds and shadows play before lunch time in Debark
© Ray Vuilsen 2013