- So far a mouse has been considered a computer peripheral to move a cursor within a digital space or graphical interface. A “computer peripheral” is what the producers of this industry have always thought about mice, flash drives or keys.
Why an interaction device should be hooked to a computer? Why it can't be personal? Every day we use many computers in different places getting a variety of interaction experiences that however stay isolated.
A “personal peripheral” allows interactions that flow among computers and places like a unique great experience with the digital environment. It represents the key to recognize the user and to automatically customize every interaction.
EGO! Smartmouse is the first interaction device designed to interact with PCs, notebooks, Smart-TVs and whiteboards and specially to enjoy personal experiences everywhere.
- In order to provide the portability of the device, the main goal of the design was to combine table use and air use in a small dimension object.
- Another important goal was to give the object a friendly and easy to use appearance.
- Final concept engineering
- Basic features and fields of application:
Gestures and shortcuts
Interactive windows and mirror
Out door avertising