- I had one goal; Create a strong and unique visual identity and move on to
creating an editorial exhibition of sorts that compiled my digital work. What started off as
a college project turned into a journey of self-exploration as I documented my different design
styles, and applied and presented them in this printed portfolio.
- Below are a series of photographs showcasing the portfolio layout and fold-out information graphic pages. The complete portfolio can be seen by clicking expand on the image above.
- One definitely can't consider a branding project complete without producing some wickedstationery & merchandise. In addition to business cards and website [www.meliandrea.com]
I opted to create a 3D Model based on my identity, that would then be physically created
using a 3D Printer. The Kiwi-Horse figure looks great in anyone's workspace!
- Below are photographs and digital renders depicting the various stationery
and merchandise material.
- The figure was designed in Cinema 4D and can be physically
reproduced using a 3D Printer!