- This is a collection of drawn type works inspired by quotes, song lyrics and anything else that catches my attention:) The first image below was inspired by the small compass image in its center.
- The following images are drawn quotes from lyrics of Maroon 5 and Avril Lavigne. Maroon 5 is one of, if not my absolute, favorite bands. They're fab. Adam is fab. And the music is so hypnotic. And I love the new Avril single. Much more light hearted and young than her previous angsty work. I appreciate it when artists have the courage to change their style.
- The next three images feature quotes from Amy Poehler's "Smart Girls at the Party", a fabulous web series that empowers women to change the world by being themselves.(for more info on Amy and her smart girls, check out www.sgatp.net)
- This weekend I saw a local performance of "Mother Eve's Secret Garden of Sensual Sisterhood" that my friend choreographed. I laughed. I cried. But mostly, I was inspired by the message of self love and respect that oozed out of the show. I made this doodle of a Mother Eve mantra.(for more info on the show: http://www.mothereves.com)
- Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoy.
for things to buy: www.etsy.com/shop/hippieatart
to get in touch with me: email@example.com