- Bring some night to yor day
7up Lima Free brand
Last year, a new multimedia campaign was released for the ¨7up Lima Free¨ under the concept ¨Bring some night to your day¨. So, under the same concept, and using some elements from the tv spots, as the soundtrack created by Dj Zuker, at BBDO Argentina we came up with a platform where you could play to be either a Dj or a Vj in a very simple and intuitive way.
Nevertheless, my role in the project was only creativity and art direction. The really difficult part comes from the great guys at Addict Media and Camboya Interactive who did all the glorious PaperVision3d coding stuff.
- This are some early sketches i did trying diferent user interactions.
The somehow complex UX at the beginning quickly evolve into a more simple and intuitive interface and experience. As they say, less is more.
- This were the first design drafts. Somethings made it and some didn´t to the final development.
- In the Dj section i used the bottle as an starting point for the interface design.
- At the very beginning there was an idea of including a chat section, but it didn´t make it to the final stage. Also the Vj section was a bit complicated to develop, and we didn´t have much time, so it ended up very simple. It was for the best i think.
- Here i include a video to show how it all ended up. Hope you like it!
Here's the link to the working site
- <object width="450" height="304"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4537591&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=ffffff&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="304"></object>