- Dimitrina TypefaceA readable typeface with a minimum of sharp angles
- Dimitrina was created with a simple premise: Can there exist a typeface which features a minimum of sharp angles? And a readable typeface, as well? With these strict rules in mind, the development started.
- At first the typeface looked more like a script, and some characters ( M G or R, to name a few) still hold traces of a handwritten style which spices the overall taste of Dimitrina. Since the first draft every character was redrawn, and edited several times, for the purpose of making the typeface readable, and distinct at the same time.
- Estimate for yourself if our goals are achieved, while you observe the three weights which are available exclusively in MyFonts. All of then feature a full set of characters plus cyrillic support. You can also try the regular weight which is offered free.
- Want to write about Dimitrina in your blog or website? We will be glad to coopeate. Get in touch with us with PM or on firstname.lastname@example.org.