- A local in-home bakery run by a working mother with five children doing what she can to pay the bills.
My first, last, and only job so far (gimme a break, I'm 16!), Desserts by Diana was a very good opportunity for me to finally put what I'd learned to use. The website features dynamically populated feedback on the home page using PHP & MySQL,
- a jQuery-powered lightbox plugin-enhanced photo gallery
- with pictures dynamically populated using PHP,
- and two simple PHP contact forms for ordering
- and feedback.
- I experimented a lot with the header of the page,
- and with a few of the other style elements.
All-in-all, it was a lot of fun.