- Il MIO PROGRESSI[MY PROGRESS]DESIGN PORTFOLIO by MARQUES G. KINGWorks from 2005 - 2012
- This portfolio details the extent of my skills and interests as a designer up unto this point in my life in a compact booklet form. Over the past 6 years I have learned a great deal; not just about architecture and design, but about life and culture. Consequently, I wanted this portfolio to express my personal journey in the process of learning, growing, and experiencing. For instance, I choose to give the title, "Mi progressi", to the anthology which alludes to the fact that during this learning stage in my life, I have taught myself to speak Italian. The format of the portfolio template is a very simple grid pattern, which was an idea originating from the grid on a guitar neck formed by the frets and the strings. I used the guitar for inspiration because in this same period I have taught myself music theory and how to play the guitar and piano. This is a collection of my work as an architectural student (some graphic design work is also included); but it is also a small glimpse of who I am..
- INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIO 2 - SPRING 2007DOWNTOWN DETROIT URBAN IN-FILLLAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIO 4 - SPRING 2009PORTLAND, OREGON REPARIAN DEVELOPMENTLAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIO 3 - FALL 2008DOWNTOWN DETROIT HIGH RISELAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- INTEGRATED DESIGN STUDIO 1 - FALL 2006ARTIST COMMUNITYLAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- BUILDING SYSTEMS 1 - FALL 2007
LIGHT FRAME WOOD RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION
LAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- BUILDING SYSTEMS 2 - SPRING 2010LAWRENCE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- 3D MODELING AND PHOTO-REALISTIC IMAGINGACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL WORK
- INDEPENDENT FREELANCE GRAPHIC WORKRising from the entrepreneur's spirt that I have, I began a small graphic business while in undergraduate school. TGBTG design was the tag for the initiative, and I created a few logo and promotional media types to solicit and advertise myself; some of which our shown in the sheets below. Using my learned expertise in general design, I have designed a great deal of graphic media for various organizations, business and musicians around the Metro-Detroit Area.
- PROFESSIONAL RESUME