- Desert Eagle .50 AE
In this individual project , I tried to design a model of Desert Eagle .50 AE . I picked this pistol to design because it has a complex shape that consists lots of features. I try to stick with original dimensions but for some features of the pistol, I made assumptions for the dimensions that are not officially measured. I hope you enjoy this project.
- The Desert Eagle was originally designed by Bernard C. White of Magnum Research, who filed a US patent application for a mechanism for a gas-actuated pistol in January 1983. This established the basic layout of the Desert Eagle. The Desert Eagle was originally designed as a revolver, but was later reshaped into a semi-automatic pistol. A second patent application was filed in December 1985, after the basic design had been refined by IMI for production, and this is the form that went into production.
- Length , with 10-inch (254 mm) barrel : 14.75 inches (375 mm)
- Height : 6.25 inches (159 mm)
- Width : 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Trigger Reach : 2.75 inches (70 mm)
- References :
Thank you for your time and interest in this project.