- DISANO - Light + Building Messe - Frankfurt, 2012
International fair for lighting, electrotechnical and automatation for buildings
- Disano Illuminazione was established in 1957 and today is a leading company in Italy and one of the top ranking companies in Europe for the production of lighting fittings.
In this edition of light + building, Disano wants to recall the new relationship between business and the environment, technology and nature, in which lighting can provide an important contribution.
Inside the stand, two simbolic constructions: a home (where some of the new Fosnova-branded indoor luminaires are installed) and a workshop (to recall the company's important industrial past).
- The stand was enclosed on three sides with tall walls: outside they are painted grey, only marrked with Disano Illuminazione's logos; inside consisting of poplar trunks, concealed behind a curtain.
on the fourth side, the stand is completely open to look inside.
- Behind the reception, a symbolic house made of natural wood.
- A totem shows the entrance of Fosnova's home.
- Inside the house, some furniture's silhouettes reproduce a multiform domestic ambience: light becomes the protagonist of many possible "visual stories" for work spaces, shops or even homes.
- Disano's Lab looks like a workshop with grey wall and only a big logo on the outside wall: reminding the important industrial past of the company.
- A totem shows the entrance of Disano's Lab.
- Inside the Lab, the graphic drawings on the wall reproduce a electrical circuit which present some of the most important products and its techinical characteristics.
- Near to the technical drawings, there are the sample of the new products introduced.
- Upstairs in the stand, there is a office to accommodate the costumers.
- Along the walls inside the offices, a time-line represents the story of the company - since 1957 - through the steps of his most important products.
- architectural project:
Paolo Armenise - Bestetti associati - www.bestettiassociati.com