- Disano Illuminazione was established in 1957 and today is a leading company in Italy and one of the top ranking companies in Europe for the production of lighting fittings.
His concept for this edition of light + building was LED and energy saving, with his economical benefits and attention to new technology, and also estetich and design.
- Logo placed in a slots along the external stand wall, enlightened from inside.
- A green tree, inspired by Klimt's design with his flexuous line, express the concept of energy saving.
- Bulbs and part of lamps scattered on the floor invite the people to walk inside the black tunnel.
- Techinical drawings and information present the new product features.
- Technical specific about the near products inform about them possible applications.
- Emotional texts about the light and his use in architecture, accompany people along the different stand's areas.
- A selection of colours gradient printed on forex, to show how it results at the lamps light.
- architectural project:
Paolo Armenise - Bestetti associati - www.bestettiassociati.com