- EXHIBITION PROJECT
project one ~ semester two
- "Glimpse" the name of my exhibition I am designing for the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.For a university project ofcourse.
- Ticket design for the exhibition.One of only two hardcopy items available.
- Leaflet design.Only handed out to those without smartphones.
- Plaque and Glimpse Media App.As it's an exhibition based on the environment, using less hardcopy items is a must.
- Interactive pad.To be used throughout the exhibition, as a way to interact with the environment and also gain information from the environment.
- Reverse graffiti poster one.
- Reverse graffiti poster two.
- Chandelier Concept;When someone touches the first sphere, the dull, decayed ones start to flourish with colour.
- Interactive Screens:Built to be used with the Glimpse Pad, these screens stay in a frosted state until someone interacts by placing the pad against the screen.
User will then be able to pull items from the screen to the pad.
- The Corridor:Designed to make people feel claustrophobic and disorientated whilst navigating through the exhibition.