- Android Legacy II
Cyborg Tutorial For Advanced Photoshop Magazine
- This was a workshop I´ve done some weeks ago for the 100th issue of the Advanced Photoshop magazine, a truly memorable number.
I was really glad about being asked to create a cyborg image! This year I made some progress on digital painting techniques and found it easy to apply these to photo manipulation works as well.
I really recommend to get your hands on this issue, not just for my tutorial, but because of the 100 photoshop tips too!
- But wait, lets start at the beginning...
- This was the base stock image provided from the editor, not very much to add here, I will just show a glimpse of the 24 step process that went into the magazine. If you like to learn more or follow / recreate the image, please consider to buy the magazine: here!
- If you havn´t yet the intention to buy this mag and know how to turn natural skin into a glossy looking one, kudos!
- You´ll also find some great brushes and tools - some are courtesy of Anthoy Jones ( the master of androids and robot digital painting) So go and grab your copy...you know you want to!
- If you have still something better to do than reading and learning through this awesome magazine, I give up!
Special thanks to editor Adam Smith,Anthony Jones for inspiration and brushesand Imagine Publishing of course!