- Design Team | Sapp Cheng (Design Concept), Sara Leow (Copywriter)
- This concept was derived from the “First Aid Kit” idea. The brief was to redesign a packaging for any of our local favourite dishes. Mainly targeted at Singaporeans who work, study and live overseas. For these targeted consumers, there is a condition they might develop while they are far away from home - Homesickness.
It comes with the symptoms of feeling lost and lonely, making one yearn for home and familiar comfort foods.
- This “A1 Bak Kut Teh” provides not just a comforting meal, but also eases the heart. Just as First Aid Kits provide instantrelief for wounds, this “A1 Bak Kut Teh” acts as instant cure for those moments when your heart aches for your home and family.
- Original Packaging
- Point of Sales (POS) & Competitor | Most spice packs from different manufacturers are very generic.They are usually very colorful sachets, mainly for personal uses, and are not so presentable as a gift for someone who might be travelling. I created my product with least colors possible to stand out from the crowd of screamingcolors.
- Original Packaging | Inside Contents
- Realizing the concept of “First Aid Kit”.