- Minemice - Silicon Gen is a futuristic track, I'd like to call it futurestep. But while making the song, I felt a feeling of 'better things lie ahead'. So that's why the cover is lighty and a bit comforting..______________________________________
- Voices is a fidget house track. So the style of this cover is completely different. I maintained using the Helvetica though, because one element of recognition is never bad.
- When I fall in love with a song, I need to remix it. So was the case with "Fine China" by Chris Brown. What came out was kind of vintage futuristic remix, of a commercially successful hit: which I tried to apply in the design of this cover.
- Billie Jean (Minemice Edit): I admire Michael Jackson, he's one of the biggest artists who ever lived. So in the design for this cover I tried to push the name Minemice a bit more to the background, because MJ is thát big a star!!! The colors are inspired by the backgrounds of the original clip, and the suit MJ is wearing in the clip.
- Minemice - 2113 : our most vintage futuristic song so far!! In the design I tried to focus on how much we can actually see what lies ahead a 100 years from now: which is, nothing !!
- This is just something I made out of pure boredom. I could say, the track for this artwork still needs to be made