- CosplayGen #01
Cosplay Gen(eration), a project brought by the Otaku Magazine team, is an independent magazine (no ADS) focused on the worldwide promoting of cosplayers and of various Japanese fashion trends. The 72 pages of the magazine will include profiles featuring cosplayers from around the world and their amazing work; extended interviews; reviews from various cosplay events; articles centered on cosplay photography, cosplay trends, and Japanese fashion; tutorials; and also a beginner’s corner.
It’s a project born out of our love for cosplay and for Japanese contemporary fashion culture, and from the continuous need to bring these in the spotlight. We consider that a good project is always a useful one, regardless the many other existing similar means, and from this point of view there’s no such thing as “enough”. Therefore, in our attempt, we tried to collaborate with the best contributors and bring forth materials that would address to a very heterogeneous public interested in cosplay and Japanese fashion.
- // Article and photos by Adrian Song
- // Article&Photos by Thomas Kuan/Hexlord // Cosplay credits (left to right): Helper & 1. Nakuru; 2. Ototsuki; 3. Bunny-chan; 4. Firnheledien; 5. LennethXVII
- // Cosplay credit: Yaya Han // Photo Credit: Judy Stephens
- // Article by Manami “Maki” Okazaki // Photos by Taka Kira // TokyoFashion.com
- POSTER: Steampunk Alice project by Cvy, Bandit Ying and Dan the Farmer
- POSTER: AmenoKitarou - Noctis Lucis Caelum cosplay
FOR MORE INFO & SUPPORT PLEASE VISIT: