- Yesterday was a gray day.
I needed color.
- I apologize for the bad translation.
- Colorful things. How things colored above.
- Colorful things. As the birds sleep at night in their nests. But it is night, so not seen. We see only a sliver of pale moonlight.
- Colorful things. Like the coffee-pot colored speakers. How? You say no? In Italian it is said that "the coffee-pot mutters." And if that means mumbles can speak. Ah, you said that there are colored? Well, you just paint them, obviously.
- Colorful things. Like the tail of every tropical bird. Or an imaginary bird.
- Colorful things. Like flowers in a vase of flowers. Maybe a colorful pot of colorful flowers.