- The following is a proposal for a company rebrand for a local glass artist in Winona, MN.
- Brand DifferentiationSo what makes you unique?Recognized by:-Micro enviroments in glass art-Personal style of workFocus attention on:-The role nature plays in your work-Rebranding to match level of professionalism-Clean, inviting & unique
- The Sequence of CognitionDesign Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler explains the keys to what it takes to imprinta brand logo in the viewers memory for better recognition of a brands identity.The most important is shape, followed by color and content.1.) Shape2.) Color3.) Content
- Website RedesignOne of the goals the artist mentioned for a rebrand was to emphasize her
two different types of glasswork: vacuum encased & furnace work.
- Commemorative Display CardThe artist mentioned wanting to make sure that her customers felt good about their purchase, ensure them of the high quality product they purchased, and to remind them that she appreciates their business.
- Business Card/Stationary Set
- Promo Items