- CommonBond - "Open Doors"
Art Direction by Kelly Gothier
- We needed a powerful idea to help CommonBond raise enough money to open doors to 4,000 new affordable homes for families in need. Sometimes the best ideas are staring you right in your face.
- A front step can be the first step.
Stability doesn’t happen overnight. But it has to start somewhere. At CommonBond, we believe in helping seniors, those with special needs, and other hard-working people who just need a hand up. So we offer all kinds of support, not the least of which is providing a home and a community to call their own. Help open doors at commonbond.org.
- Who says a window of opportunity has to be a window?
We think it can be a front door, too. That’s why we’re creating 4,000 affordable homes for over 6,000 people in the next five years. We’re an organization that believes in helping those who believe in helping themselves. If you agree a home can be the launch pad to a world of opportunity, help open doors at commonbond.org.
Hope sweet hope.
When hard-working people fall on hard times, hope can feel like nothing more than a word. We believe in putting that word in action. That’s why we’re turning hope into 4,000 affordable living spaces that over 6,000 people can call home sweet home. Help open doors at commonbond.org.
- It’s an entrance to something far greater than a house.
A front door can be a gateway to a new beginning for someone struggling to make ends meet. We are committed to helping hard-working members of society make better lives for themselves and their families. And isn’t an address to call their own a perfect place to start? Help open doors at commonbond.org.