- Colour/Color Zine Issue 4
A continuation of my monthly zine, created to document my personal work.This issue was produced in the earlier format. The magazine was packaged in a free calendar which acted as a dust cover for the book.
- I printed the calendar on a fine paper so the official cover was still slightly visible.
- Most of the magazine was new year themed.
- Simplistic calendar unfolded and place on book.
- Infographic looking at my current average week and ideal average week.
- Memorable business card hand-overs - because the design of the card isn't enough anymore!
- Montania Sans - A new typeface inspired by my trip to Montana.Also miniture photo-journal printed on green documenting my trip.
- ReCover - Vanishing Liner, by George MorseFirst book cover design for the ReCover project.I found this book abandoned outside a store in Helena, MT
- Close-up look at transparency.Thanks for looking.For more updates, or eternal friendship follow me on twitter @nickpixtxt