Story of a Brand.
- CocaColla.it is a blog born in 2010 that focuses on art, design, advertising, lifestyle and web trends, dedicated to lovers of contemporary art or any kind of creative expression.
- The idea of calling the blog CocaColla came from one of our earliest brainstorming.We thought to put together the glue-fundamental element of basic art and street art pratice- with Coca-Cola-a pop-culture symbol- emblem of industrialization and advertising.
- Branding Proccess
- Blog Design
- Our blog in these two years has been so successful that it became a point of reference for design and
street art. Thanks to the constant daily effort and dedication of our team, Cocacolla entered the
italian charts of the industry, touching 1.5 MILLION unique visitors in the first year of life.
We count more than 9000 likers on Facebook and over 2700 followers on Twitter.
- Our articles have been read in 202 countries around the world.
- Print & Promo
- Event & Production
- Cool People Watch It! is a video to present the look since September 2010 after two months offline. Was realized with help from old and new friends in less than two days. We had to produce a teaser presentation, having fun playing with all those who could dedicate their time, happy to get some fun.
- The real purpose of VIDEOBALL: a room one to one where everyone is free to lose his dignity to his will in front of a camera.
- Cocacolla presents Mr. Thoms talk about a collaborative work within the street artist Thoms.Two days of rollers and brushes, paint and blisters, enthusiasm and exhaustion and the sweet smell of spray paint to get high.
- The brand around the world
- Unfortunately -in February 2012- The Coca-Cola Company sent two warning letters to the blog from their legal department demanding formally the immediate removal of the brand CocaColla registration, transfer the domain name “www.cocacolla.it” and close all related social media profiles.The reason: <<...the registration and use by its domain name www.cocacolla.it determines a serious risk of confusion for consumers who may be led to believe that the sign and COCACOLLA's domain name are intended to distinguish goods/services delivered, organized or sponsored by Coca-Cola or that the use of the sign COCACOLLA has been authorized by Coca-Cola on the basis of agreements or other contractual links or corporate, which is not true. The use of the sign COCACOLLA and the domain name www.cocacolla.it is also counterfeit of the famous brands made by Coca-Cola>>.
- Although the motivation that inspired us to baptize our project CocaColla, the consequences were obvious:In March 5 the domain www.cocacolla.it definitively closes under the eyes of all who followed us from the beginning.
- To follow a small example of our way around the world.
- The Founder 'Drink Team' (from left to right):Emanuele 'Fatmesa' FontanaGabriele 'Gabe' InfrancaLuca 'Lucael' Di MarcoGianluca 'Arunema' FontanaGustavo 'guscocox' Arias (Me)Alessandro 'Buddy' TimpanaroEnzo 'Granguru' GrancagnoloA very special thanks to all those who supported us during my period in the team. Between them:Alessandro Castagna, Rocco Rossitto, Lorenzo Sfienti, Riccardo Fisichella, Emilio Messina, Mr. Thoms, Tonnellate di Bullshit, Daniele Alecci & Valentina Di Mauro, Tezuma & Kint, those friends of the FB page and all that I lack but that really came close. Obviously, all the support and patience of our girls: Thanks!Continue to follow on www.collater.al