- COCA-COLA./ 125 Reasons to believe in a better world.Making off. Work developed at ® FURIA WORLD
- “The 125 reasons to believe in a better world” is the product of a two year global research that discovered that every day there are actually more good things happening than bad things. Coke commisioned Furia to develop an iconic book that is the testimony of all this research and base for their new global campaign.
“125 Reasons book Making off” - 5’ documentary about the process, interviews, production and curating of the book.
- “Furia” - 60” spot.
Interview with Guillermo Tragant about his creative process and the project management.
- “Jeremyville” - 60” spot.
Interview with artist Jeremyville about his creative process and point of view about the “125 Reasons” campaign.
- “Milo Lockett” - 60” spot.
Artist Milo Lockett reveals his ideas behind the making of the cover of the book.
- “Follow your bliss” - 60” spot.
Garth Poorman tells the story about his journey through America in the search of hospitality.
- “Mengano” - 60” spot.
Argentinean superhero shares his story of being a regular guy protecting the community in hero custom.
- “Leo García” - 60” spot.
Argentinean musician and composer, talks about the importance of laughing.
- “Rocco Toscani” - 60” spot.
Interview with artist and photographer about his creative process and point of view about the “125 Reasons” campaign.
- “Grandmothers of the heart” - 60” spot.
Interview with the founder of the nonprofit association.