- Illustrations for City Vision Mag, a free press magazine based in Romeinvolving trends, topics and debates about contemporary architectureand design. At its 8th edition, titled Sick & Wonder, the magazine highlightsthe aspects that led the global society to transitional "state of crisis",beyond which the future is unknown and depends on the final resultof that struggle between Good and Evil.
- The Two Poles. Al di là del mondo degli oppostiText by Enrico Pieraccioli and Claudio Granato"Totally immersed and at the center of a borderlesslandscape where the eye does not perceive an end,a limit, a border, in an area of Earth that has no languageand does not have a flag"
- Sick & Wonder, The Poles: Oro Nero e biancoIs possible to buy limited edition prints of thisillustration from Atelier Olschinsky Art Store.
- Sick & Wonder, The Poles: Forme di vita
- Sick & Wonder, The Poles: DNA
- The Reality of the contradictory Imaginary Cities
Text by Sebastian di Guardo
"To realize the reality may be the ambiguity of man,his show as it is, and it is the ongoing clash betweenthe two sides as a vortex from its movement createswhat is real, the real city."
- Sick & Wonder, Imaginary Cities: Passato e Geometrie
- Sick & Wonder, Imaginary Cities: Bucolico e Decadente
- Sick & Wonder, Imaginary Cities: Cinema e ArchitetturaIs possible to buy limited edition prints of this illustration