- This lighting installation represents the confrontation of nature and technology;the interaction between the tangible world of materials, embodied by the porous fruit “Luffa”,and the evanescent nature of light , framed against synthetic materials .
- The rhythm of color light change, slowly reveals the proportions of RGB that integrate the overall color of the installation.
- MEXICO EXHIBITIONZÓTANO GALLERY, December 2012.
NEW ZEALAND EXHIBITIONWGTON LUX FESTIVAL, July 21-24 2013.
- The photo above won the WGTON LUX 2013 Photography Competition.
Published on Lighting Magazine (official lighting and engineering media of Asia Pacific)
- Illumini Magazine Interviewhttp://www.illumni.co/wgtn-lux-2013-chromatic-dispersion-by-veronica-heredia-otero-and-ricardo-gomez-terrones/