- CHIEF CARD
SWISS PLASTIC CARDLOGO AND CARD DESIGN
- Designer — Alexander Dashutin
- Task: to create a destinctive Swiss plastic card.Solution: Switzerland is famous for its superb banking service over the centuries. Therefore the "Swiss look" became a key concept.
- The Swiss cross made of two stylized "C's"
- Guilloché — a pattern, which is widely used on banknotes and securitiesto protect them against forged copies, — conveys the highest level of credibilityand looks quite elegant at the same time.
- Plus conveys financial prosperity.