- Catering Device 01
- Is an electrically powered catering robot locomotioned by a maglev sphere, primarily designed to fit into the enviroment of factories, large lofts, firms or other spaces capable to feature such device. The device is kept still and upward by a gyroscope.
Catering Device is able to host several units or modules, based on the concrete request, their determination or number of units can change. There are nine pillars (see images bellow) to which the units can be assigned to. The number of nine has proven as sufficient regarding to size and function of the modules.
The presented model consists of one coffee machine unit, two berages units, one cooling unit and one dish unit.
- The maglev sphere can be retracted, thus creating a stable catering point.
- There is a possibility to implement a static system that would be cooperated with the gyroscope to provide upward position of the system even on tilted planes.
- Automatic coffee machine with two coffee dispensers, removable container for coffee beans, water container inside the machine.
- Beverages unit with a large removable container.
- Cooling unit can be rearranged to meet requirements. It features an optional battery. Aesthetics of the cooling unit were designed to give an impression of a "drawer", the most ancient concept of storage.
- Three aprox. 1,5 liter bottles can fit onto the door of the cooling unit.
- Induction cooking unit (based on the request, the unit could be subrogated by a module with food already prepared).
- Assembled pots for steam cooking.
- Module for dishes, cutlery.
- Slot for batteries or equipment, there are six of them around the desk.
- Catering Device has countless possibilities for further customization. It is also possible to include smaller devices that would cooperate with bigger units.
More images to come.