- Capwell Partners Logo and IdentityFinal LogoWork developed through Bodnar Design Consultancy; creative direction: Paula Bodnar.Capwell Partners, a capital financing company focused on developing health, wellness, and nutrition companies, chose this logo to represent their business. Their experience is evinced in the traditional serif type; their fun and accessible approach finds form in the contemporary san-serif, which also emphasizes the word "well."
- Business Cards
With their clean aesthetic, these business cards began to build out the clear, crisp Capwell identity.
- Electronic LetterheadThis letterhead template provided the partners with instant stationery for word processing, eliminating the need for printed business papers.
- Alternate LogosThese proposed logo concepts also relay Capwell's mission of developing wellness companies. Some draw upon ancient symbols of wellness, such as the trikaya or lotus. The golden egg-inspired logo references their capital means, and the two typography-based solutions are inspired by armillary spheres, pointing their would-be companies and investors in a positive direction.
- Proposed WebsiteThis concept for a website draws upon health imagery to give Capwell a website that evokes their left brain/right brain approach toward business. The circulatory system imagery serves as a reference point thoughout the navigation, and the brain, heart, and stomach icons point out the Capwell Partners' guiding forces: "Head, Heart, and Gut."
- Produced WebsiteI served as a project manager for our clients and the web developer for this site, as well as created some simple graphics (seen below) and conducted much of the research for the photos.