- Custom type: Plan A / B / C
A designers font
Plan is a corporate typeface made for Plan A Ontwerp, a graphic design studio based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Based on the rough sketches by the company owner I designed and mastered the complete Plan font family.
- 3 in 1
I descided to make a family of three fonts for him. All three fonts should have the same width, spacing and kerning, so they could easily be mixed:
- Plan A is the straight and abstract version used in the company logo. This version has no serifs and is stripped of any detail. Therefor it can be used in big sizes or as decorative element.
- Plan B has serifs and is suitable for setting short texts. The lower case ‘e’ and ‘g’ are opened up to give the font more personality.
- Plan C is a decorative stencil font. It’s not meant to work as a real stencil font, but should just give it more sexappeal.
- Digitization of your typeface
Most graphic designers want to create typefaces, but time and technical know-how gets in their way. You might have done sketches on a font for professional- or personal use. This is where I come in. I can digitize your sketches and craft a complete typeface from it, program the OpenType features and encodings and generate the right font format for the job. You will have a working typeface withing days.
Contact me if you want me to digitize your typeface.
Your own custom typeface
Companies make every effort to stand out from their competitors. A custom typeface is a very powerful visual element to position a Brand. They can be made to fit the companies needs and even save money. It's no longer exclusively available to large companies, but can be done at a smaller scale for medium sized companies too.
I offer creative and highly distinguishable corporate custom typefaces that push your brand to a higher level. I also work in close contact with graphic designers for their clients Brand.
Contact me for more information or read about the other custom type options.
Buy Plan You can buy Plan from one of my Premium Resellers.