- The idea was to combine the classic analog craft of painting with the contemporary technology and today's hype of digital 3D film to create a new way of viewing and experiencing a painting.
The paintings reveal hints of the tragic ending of these Hollywood figures. Looking at the paintings through a pair of anaglyph 3D glasses (red-cyan/blue) makes the subjects on the canvas ‘come back to life' and turns the flat surface of the canvas into a 3-dimensional world.All work is painted in acrylics.
- I had the honor to be part of the exhibition 'Art After Advertising' at gallery Kunstliefde in Utrecht and the first 'Zomer Expo' (Summer Exhibition) at the Gemeente Museum in the Hague last spring and summer.
- ZOMER EXPO 2011 - GEMEENTE MUSEUM THE HAGUE
- ART AFTER ADVERTISING - KUNSTLIEFDE UTRECHT
- Like my work, become a fan and stay up to date with the latest: