CARHARTT GALLERY EXHIBITION
- Behance.netProject Featured On:Behance.net — 10/19/10
- Carhartt Gallery Exhibition
Public Provocations II 2010
- Here I like to share some pictures from the Public Provocations Exhibition 2010 in Carhartt Gallery.
Some pieces are part of earlier exhibitions, but I only show the new works here. You'll find the others in the other projets here on behance.
Very special thanks to Curators Wolfgang Krell and Sigi Koeding (rip) for being invited to exhibit my work among this superb field of artists.
The exhibition closes in the next weeks (end of october 2010). Don't miss to visit if have the chance to be there.
More photos of the whole exhibition can be seen in PISA 73's photostream here.
- All the big white, black, golden ones are sold:
- Some of the portraits are still available (Edition of 55pieces, signed and numbered, 40x50, framed (nielsen gallery frame)/ of course the webadress is not part of the print:
- This one is sold too:
- Thanks for looking!