The Gopro project started in late 2010 and the request for the logo came with a few basic requirements that had to be met. The aim of the project is to improve the efficiency of the workflow within the company with the the benefits of that improvement being reflected on the end client through costumer service.
Project UNICA comprised the design of 4 promotional supports to be distributed to the costumer service workers as part of an ongoing improvement program. It had to reflect the company identity, the costumer service identity and the project identity. There was a lot of information that had to be represented in all the supports and also the project identification had to be prevalent over any other information.
The project main color is the blue, being that the institutional blue prevalent to provide a strong institutional image. The green was used to link it with the project and to add a link to the costumer service.The 4 selected Supports were:- Mouse pad- A desktop cup to store pens and pencils- A desktop paper note block (A3) (with calendar, place for notes, the project mission, vision and basic principles, publicity to other services)- A booklet with the project history,description and objectives and a note areaBellow are the materials produced starting with the desktop cup to hold pencils and pens.
- The tabletop notebook with calendar
- Mouse Pad
- Booklet with 36 pages + 50 blank pages for notes. Covers in 4 colors and interior 1 color. Only the cover is shown.
- Poster DesignPosters are one of the best way to get a message across to the target audience in a short concise way. The posters made by me for the ISS,I.P. communication office are standart only changing the color the message and the picture. Here are a few samples of the posters created last year to advertise the products.
- Every now and then I get a litle creative freedom and am able to diverge from the standart poster. This usualy happens when a campaign is started that although it is still bound to the company, refers to an internal product and is not aimed at the external public.this was the case with the RHDirecto campaign that comprised a Poster and a Flyer.
- And the triptic Flyer presented here open.
- Another Example of a Flyer this time with 4 pages
- NewsletterRecently I got the request to make a newsleter to be distributed, an the only rule was to keep it within the boundaries of the formal institution that ISS,I.P.Here's the result.
- Event design is also one of the areas in wich I get to work with. It usualy requires the creation of an image specific for the event and then applying it to all the materials used in the event (programs;leaflets;slides;posters etc). Just a few examples bellow...