- British Council / Education UKNovember 2011 ExhibitionThe British Council hold two (or three) exhibitions - the Education UK - annually to publicise the advantages of UK education. Our task was to raise awareness of the exhibitions.Agency: Bates MalaysiaECD: Ajay BakhshiAD: Alvin Pak Chung KhayCW: Viknesh Chandra
- Creative/Concept Development: UK Inventions(Preferred Concept)
Many of the things we used in our daily life which we have taken for granted are in fact, an invention of a UK graduate - the Internet, penicillin, turbojet - just to name a few.By using the versatility of the wide range of media placement and ambient advertising opportunities, this message can reach a wider range of audiences.
- The Internet
Media placements at various news portals, forums, blogs, hot sites, et cetera.
- PenicillinMedia placements at pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals.
- TurbojetMedia placements at airports.
- Creative/Concept Development: ScribbleThis idea uses some of the most influential and famous people who had touched and changed people in many ways. These people are also UK graduates.
- Web banners.
- The World of UK
This idea is based on the thought that one could study, and at the same time, experience the world of UK which is famous for its culture and landmarks.
- Web banners at various sites.