- New York Botanical Gardens
Complete branding redesign for NYBG. Items designed are a logo, stationary,
bus stop advertisements, park banners, informational mailer, park tickets and a
pocket notebook for gardeners.
- Photographs by designer.
The NYBG logo was created by dipping a white rose in black paint and using it as a stamp.
The stamp was then cleaned up in Adobe Illustrator.
- Original black logo stamp
- New logo design
- Matching stationary (letterhead & envelope)
- Bus stop advertisements
- Hanging park banners
- Ongoing exhibition booklets - fold over piece tears off to become bookmark
- Opened view of first booket
- Back of booklet opens to a poster sized image of an exhibition photo
- Open view of second booklet
- Back of second booklet similarly opens to a poster sized image derived from the exhibition
- Series of 4 park tickets. All for may be collected to form the shape of the Gardens' logo.
- The back of the tickets include the bar code to be scanned for park access
- Information mailer for a flower arrangement course at NYBG.
- Mailer has multiple interactive layers to flip through.
Some reveal information others form flower arrangements.
- Back of mailer
- Giveaway pocket notebook for gardeners.
Includes information on various planting duties
along with a 12 month calender including the flower
of that month along with a space for note taking.
- Inside beginning of calender, months January & Februrary.
- Next two pages, months March and April.
- Folds down to reveal months May through December.
- Back opening of booklet containing plating duties & information.