Branding Habitat F
- AIGA Member GalleryProject Featured On:AIGA Member Gallery — 1/30/12
- This was a semester long project geared toward the branding of a fictional hostel.
- The business cards of the stationery set are actually playing cards. This ties into the primary touchpoint of Habitat F. The backside of the business cards are customizable so that the hostel employee that is represented on the business card can choose his/her preferred card color.
- The advertisement is supposed to indirectly advertise for Habitat F by advertising the transit pass the hostel would provide to its guest. The transit pass affords them complimentary public transportation.
- The playing cards are used to help build a sense of community in the hostel. There are two decks: the standard deck and the super deck. The super deck includes extra playing cards so that those who visit the hostel can create custom decks and share new games with other guests. The extra playing cards are reverse cards, skip cards, wild cards, and a fifth suit. In addition, the super deck includes both 1's and aces.
- These packages are given to the hostel guests upon their arrival and are intended to increase the multicultural feel of the hostel. The packages include the picture frame touchpoint and the playing cards.