Brady by Fossil - skin care for men
- AIGA Member GalleryProject Featured On:AIGA Member Gallery — 1/31/10
- The objective of the project was to design a skin care line for an existing company who doesn't already have a skin care line. The company I chose is Fossil. Brady by Fossil is a men's skin care line, which is also bound to appeal to women who want to buy gifts for their significant others.This project was featured on:Lovely Package: http://lovelypackage.com/student-work-aaina-sharma/
- I chose Fossil for its distinct taste and the fact that it makes vintage come alive. I was aiming for the same when I started designing the way the bottles are going to look.
- A huge inspiration for this project were the tin boxes that Fossil gives out to its customers along with its one-of-a-kind watches. The patterns, shapes and colors on those boxes inspired me to create the patterns that can be seen on the bottles. Everything from the shape of the bottles to the name of the sub-brand (Brady) was decided based onthe hip vintage look and feel of the Fossil brand.
- The photo engraved labels work with the vintage feel that is attached to the Fossil brand. The display on which the bottles sit is inspired from the shape ofFossil's logo and silver was chosen to give the display a more tin-like look.