- Bradstone-Parker Script
The golden age writing style from american classic penmanship
- Iza and Paulo W (Intellecta Design) are proud to announce Bradstone-Parker script Script. A free interpretation of the golden age writing style from american classical penmanship. Inspired in Zaner and his contemporaries Bradstone-Parker has evocative (sometimes exagerated) ligature forms and voluptuous forms.
This enhanced OpenType version is a complete solution for producing documents and artworks whith a evocative and voluptuous style of calligraphic script:
- many stylistic alternates for each letter (upper- and lowercase), accessed with the glyph palette;
- ornaments and fleurons in the typical style from the XIX to the first decades of the XX century writing style, all accessed with the glyph palette using the Ornaments feature;
- an extensive set of ligatures (100s of contextual alternates plus discretionary ligatures) providing letterform variations that make your designs really special, resembling real handwriting on the page;
- a tour-de-force kerning work: over 4600 kerning pairs soft adjusted handly.
In non-OpenType-savvy applications it works well as an unusual and beautiful script style font. Because of its high number of alternate letters and combinations (almost 700 glyphs), we suggest the use of the glyph palette to find ideal solutions to specific designs. The sample illustrations will give you an idea of the possibilities. You have full access to this amazing stuff using InDesign, Illustrator, QuarkXpress and similar software. However, we still recommend exploring what this font has to offer using the glyphs palette: principally to get all the power of the Contextual Alternates feature. You can has an idea of the power of this font looking at the “Bradstone-Parker Script Guide”, a pdf brochure available at MyFonts Gallery Section.
Take a special look at the Bradstone-Parker Words (ready words). Bradstone-Parker Script has original letters designed by Iza W and overall creative direction plus core programming by Paulo W.
Availabe at MyFonts.Com, T26 and FontSpring