- The words "Insula mea" are Latin for "My Island", where the island is of course Brač. The project started as a concept of promotion of the island's culture and economy, with an emphasis on the original and traditional products of the island.
- Shaped by the tides, bathed in the salty sea and warmed by the sun, these little treasures have witnessed thousands of years and they remember it all. Store your own memories in this pebble, so you can remember, too.
- The most sincere words are handwritten.
Write your beloved ones a letter on hand-made paper enriched with Mediterranean herbs: rosemary, lavender, immortelle and chamomile.Includes:
3 x letter
3 x envelope
- This guide wants to join the portfolio of special products in a creative and, in a way, personal approach.
The guide should provide its users with the motivation to discover Brač in a relaxed way and to take a piece of it back home together with this little book.
The unique feature of the guide is to encourage it’s holder to put down personal remarks of the spots visited.
Useful tips:• This guide has free space, so you can use it as a notebook, sketchbook, diary or scrapbook.
• Write your name and year of visit on the front cover.
• Write useful information, thoughts and experiences.
• Write the date when you have visited a location marked with a yellow flag.
• Inform yourself before the trip and ask for working hours of the museums.
• Collect interesting cut outs and glue them on the pages.