- First a little bit of self prommotion: take a look at my humble characters book (2007-20011):
- There are two available options to buy it:
€1,99 Ipad/Iphone ebook.
€22, 53 softcover printed book.
And now lets travel in time:Deux EpéesSoleil prod.
Script and line art by Kenny Ruiz & Mazi, color art by me. 2008.
- Un Pueblo, Una Nación, comic book by my pal Christian S at the pencils and me at the colors, with story advise from the best seller writer Arturo-Pérez Reverte.Underneath, my two favorite illustrations and character designs we both made when we worked at Levalo Studio.2009.
- ZanshinColor script made for Kanzaman Productions.
The story boarder was Christian S.
And the film was never produced.
- PirexiaA sci-fi project never published either.
Script by Christian S, layout by David Hueso and color by me.
- Diez DedosCollective comic book. Editorial Dibbuks. 2005.
- Francisco el SolitarioAn old and unpublished project that I loved.
Line art by Christian S, we wrote the script together and I did the color art.
- Cómo encontrar el Santo Grial(Edición para incompetentes)
A few amateurs trying to make a video game during their early University years.
Of course, we never finished it. I was the background's butcher.
2003 or 4 or so....
- TroyaRecerca Editorial.
Script by Ignacio de Ramón, line art by Christian S, story board and color art by me. This website may be the only place left where you can enjoy this old crap, if you click on the images they will enlarge so you can read it (only spanish). Our first published work. Sorry. We were young and studying in university. 2004?