- Here are some projects that I liked or have fun with over the course of almost nine years of servitude in advertising. Some of them even got a widely appreciation.Numerous projects (tv, print and web advertising campaigns, package design, events, consulting) and the clients (as if I can remember them all - banks, mobile operators, media publishing companies, tobacco industries, fashion labels, food and beverage companies etc.)All work is art directed and designed by me for Imago Advertising Agency, Zagreb, unless stated otherwise.More advertising treasury upon request.
- TV, AD, WEB Campaign For T-Com, T-portal, 2006The service we were approached for a campaign was Fonoteka - the new service of T-portal for music download purchasing. The star of campaign was very popular Croatian rock star Davor Gobac.
Why is he without his trousers off?! Here is the explanation:The campaign was formed around punch line of the campaign "Download your favorite music performers from fonoteka.tportal.hr". The whole catch is a language word play - Croatian term we use for download is the same one we use for take off your clothes.
- Print ad (with peel off post-it) and poster (image below)
- Awards:Vecernji list award for best print ad, 2006Festo (the most estemed Croatian Advertising Festival):Finalist in categories:tv ad(retail), newspaper ad (retail) , creative use of media (print)
- TV animation proposals for news intro for 24sata TVCreative concept, graphics, motion visuals and the course of animation designed by me.Short intro animation proposal for breaking news and full intro animation proposal for prime time news (below)
- Projects for Raiffeisen BankIt's hard to pick from this box since I've spent two and half years as an art director and a graphic designer on a client - Raiffeisen bank. Guidelines, brand book, a lot of yellow meaning: quite a challenge to push boundaries creatively and visually but I had a really good time with projects and my ever-changing team.Here are some projects that fought successfully the strict visual code.
- Campaign for Raiffeisen Pension Funds: You got 1000 questions? We got 1000 answers.Brochure with the info (below)
- Print ads created for newspapers spreads
- Another project for Raiffeisen Pension FundsStudent engaging project with a goal of recruiting people to join Raiffeisen Pension Funds.
- Imago - Self Promo"Mini Copy Ideas" are actually just that in form of gift cards and it works like this: when you lack the ideas about names, excuses, facebook stats, asking out someone... just put that on writing and send via txt message with your code and the answer will come to you. Imago's finest copywriters are doing it for you.
- Pharamacy ad proposals for Meralys, JGLMeralys provides relief from blocked nose and helps you breathe normally so you can fully enjoy your life.Enjoy your life fully is rough translation of a Croatian title and idea is also highlighted with illustrations
(i.e. for a little girl: cakes, mum smells nice, first snow etc. and for adults his or her perfume, wine, smell of sea, lavender, chocolate etc.)
- VIP Re-branding - Grey World Wide, ZagrebI was a part of the team who worked on the re-branding of VIP, Croatian largest mobile operator (2005/06).
The guidelines, key visuals and the branding strategy were delivered by branding agency Wolf Ollins, London but every single thing that existed in Vip's portfolio plus some new stuff needed to be designed and produced in pretty short period. It was a huge, challenging and an interesting project.
It was a great experience doing it, seeing its development and collaborate with such branding professionals from Wolf Ollins, really nice professionals.
- Logo and key visuals of a campaign launch
- Brochure design and many accessorizes that I designed and/or branded