- I made this monster that I call Bioguris in Zbrush and touch ups were done in Maya.
Here are some of the screen captures that show how it was made. The first photo is the concept images for what it is/was going to look like. I was running out of time so the creature only has one tail and doesn't have any wings yet.
- I smoothed the model in Maya then I used triangulate to make more divisions in it in hope that it would be easier to model in Zbrush, but the polygon count was way too high and then couldn't be exported back and forth from Maya to Zbrush.
- Here is the model in Maya with the wire frame to show how many polygons it visually looks like.
- Then I did the finishing touches veins on the arm, ridges on the head, teeth, scales on the body and back.